Season 4, Episode 109 A Doctor's Investigation: What's REALLY in Your Food?
First Aired: February 27, 2012
A food-themed show features chef Rocco DiSpirito. Included: food additives; potential harmful effects of sugar and benefits of chocolate; and how chickens are processed. Also: ways to save on organic chickens and maximize health benefits of vegetables.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: September 8, 2008
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: 'Dr. Phil' spin-off featuring four doctors (an emergency-room physician, an ob-gyn, a plastic surgeon and a pediatrician) exploring medical issues raised in cases examined on the show. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 4. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 5. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. I Can Do That: The Harlem Globetrotters, Penn and Teller, AiRealistic