Season 4, Episode 118 What the Heck Does That Do?
First Aired: March 9, 2012
Functions of various body parts, including spleens, navels, big toes, wisdom teeth and men's nipples. Also: actor Kevin Sorbo on strokes; a tool for slowing osteoarthritis; and relieving pain of carpal-tunnel syndrome, tennis elbow and tendinitis.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: September 8, 2008
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: 'Dr. Phil' spin-off featuring four doctors (an emergency-room physician, an ob-gyn, a plastic surgeon and a pediatrician) exploring medical issues raised in cases examined on the show. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. A.D. The Bible Continues: The First Martyr
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. Jane The Virgin: Chapter Twenty-One