Season 4, Episode 69 What's the Difference?
First Aired: December 19, 2011
Exploring differences between seemingly similar health problems, such as milk allergies and lactose intolerance, and hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism. Other topics include massage; a birth-control method that can cut cervical-cancer risk; gender and humor; a bloated belly as a warning sign; an over-the-counter remedy for cold symptoms; a medication interaction; and vitamins for nutritional needs.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: September 8, 2008
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: 'Dr. Phil' spin-off featuring four doctors (an emergency-room physician, an ob-gyn, a plastic surgeon and a pediatrician) exploring medical issues raised in cases examined on the show. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 5. Wayward Pines: Where Paradise Is Home
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly