Season 4, Episode 42 You Have to See it to Believe It! Medical Explanations for the Extraordinary!
First Aired: November 9, 2011
Topic: medical marvels. Included: a no-hit baseball game pitched by a legally blind New Jersey Little Leaguer; a Wisconsin man with almost total recall who has been dubbed "the Human Google." Also: Cirque du Soleil dancers perform.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: September 8, 2008
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: 'Dr. Phil' spin-off featuring four doctors (an emergency-room physician, an ob-gyn, a plastic surgeon and a pediatrician) exploring medical issues raised in cases examined on the show. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 4. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 5. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. I Can Do That: The Harlem Globetrotters, Penn and Teller, AiRealistic