The Cramp Twins 2003 | TV Show Watchlist
The animated adventures of 10-year-old twins who are polar opposites: Wayne is mischievous, while well-mannered Lucien wants to save the world through knitting.
Premiered: February 8, 2003
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Mrs. Cramp decides the boys need haircuts, but Wayne doesn’t want a haircut, preferring to look like a favorite wrestler.
Strange things are happening in Soap City. Cars are crashing left and right, Wayne is filling his room with wreckage, Mari Phelps is turning into a fashion-mad mall rat.
It’s the day of the annual The Haz Chem Country and Western Club barbecue, the biggest event on the Soap City social calendar.
LUCIEN sets about creating healthful “Quiet Zones” throughout the Cramp house, inspiring WAYNE to retaliate with some aggressive domestic re-zoning of his own.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: February 8, 2003
- Rating: TV-Y7
- User Rating:
- Premise: The animated adventures of 10-year-old twins who are polar opposites: Wayne is mischievous, while well-mannered Lucien wants to save the world through knitting. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Where Paradise is Home
- 5. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly