Season 5, Episode 3 Some of my Best Friends Are...
First Aired: October 9, 1976
Bob's therapy group just can't cope with their new member, whom Bob describes as "mildly neurotic with compulsive tendencies." Suzanne Pleshette, Bill Daily. Carlin: Jack Riley. Peterson: John Fiedler. Mrs. Bakerman: Florida Friebus. Michelle: Renee Lippin.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: September 16, 1972
- Rating: TV-G
- User Rating:
- Premise: Newhart had his first sitcom success as Chicago psychologist Bob Hartley in this ensemble gem of the 1970s. Complicating life for the serene, stammering doc and his wise wife, Emily, were their neighbor, Howard, a flighty navigator; and Bob's coworkers, de… (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life