Season 1, Episode 4 Can I Get a Witness?
First Aired: April 11, 2000
Dorigan and Marinelli respond to a drug- overdose call; and a Jewish store owner who found a swastika painted on his front window. Also: Dorigan (Derek Cecil) is called to testify at the Review Board about what he saw between officers Ulrich and Livingston. Frances Robinson: Celeste Holm. Ulrich: Jeffrey Donovan. Beatrice: Heather Burns.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: March 21, 2000
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: A gritty drama about life for two young cops on New York's Lower East Side. Executive produced by Barry Levinson and Tom Fontana (`Homicide: Life on the Street'). (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly