Season 8, Episode 2 How Do We Know We Aren't Going to Get Shot?
First Aired: October 4, 2005
The families race to Washington, D.C., where they receive briefcases they must exchange with “spies” near the Tidal Basin. Next, they drive to Virginia and take part in a Civil War reenactment, and the second team is eliminated. Phil Keoghan is the host.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: September 27, 2005
- Rating: TV-PG
- User Rating:
- Premise: Ten teams, each comprised of four family members, embark on an 11,000-mile race that begins beneath New York's Brooklyn Bridge before heading through the U.S. South, Central America and Canada. The `Family Edition' is the Emmy-winning series' eighth editio… (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life