Season 13, Episode 1 Bees Are Much Calmer Than All This!
First Aired: September 28, 2008
The race begins with 11 teams departing the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum and flying to Salvador, Brazil, where they must either climb up a large stone staircase on their hands and knees or climb down a 240-foot cargo net. The first pit stop is Forte São Marcelo and the last team to arrive is eliminated.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: September 28, 2008
- Rating: TV-PG
- User Rating:
- Premise: Eleven two-member teams race around the world for a $1 million grand prize. The pairs begin their global trek, which covers over 30,000 miles, at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 5. Empire: Pilot
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. Wayward Pines: Don't Discuss Your Life Before