Survivorman's Survival Secrets 2013 | TV Show Watchlist
A documentary series about surviving in extreme conditions.
Premiered: September 6, 2013
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Danger is inherent in any survival situation. It's how you handle it that determines success or failure. Les Stroud packs 25 years of survival knowledge into one 45- minute crash course in this fast-paced new compilation.
Grubs, frogs, scorpions, snakes and more: Les Stroud has eaten it all. In this entertaining and informative look-back over the last ten years filming Survivorman, Les reveals his top five favorite methods for securing food while surviving in in the wild.
Les Stroud reveals behind-the-scenes secrets as he counts down his top five methods for finding safe, clean drinking water in remote survival locations around the globe, which include digging for water, collecting rainwater, and even drinking seawater.
Les Stroud packs 25 years of shelter-building knowledge into a crash course on survival shelters. Highlighting his most challenging and rewarding moments, Les describes his top five favorite ways to stay out of the elements during a survival ordeal.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: September 6, 2013
- Rating: TV-14
- User Rating:
- Premise: A documentary series about surviving in extreme conditions. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life