Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Bender and Mark are in a chopper with wilderness expert Jeremaia taking them out to Big Bay past snow covered peaks and thick dense forests to meet back-woodsman Dale Hunter.
Bender and Mark surf an amazing break on a black volcanic beach. Nearby they help a lobsterman beach his boat with the help of a bulldozer.
Bender is a fly-fishing tragic and the world-expert on flies is Derek Quilliam who makes the boys Trout Flies for the exact lake they're going to. He sends them off to find Marlene Skeet at Lake Tutira.
We open inside a 1954 Sea Otter Float Plane flying over steaming volcanoes and geysers. We then land on the shores of Mokoia Island where they meet Mark's Maori friend Charles Royal, an expert in wild native herbs and spices.
Cast & Details See all »
- Rating: TV-PG
- User Rating:
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 6. Scandal: You Can't Take Command
- 7. Empire: Pilot