Season 1, Episode 133 Steve Helps a Daughter Curb Her Mother Who Is Almost 50-Years-Old; Dating Challenge; "Harvey's Hero"
First Aired: April 9, 2013
A woman claims her mother needs to become more responsible; Steve and relationship strategist Natalie Clarice ("Find Me My Man") try to find love for a matchmaker; a 9-year-old girl is honored as "Harvey's Hero." Also: an update on a past guest.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: September 4, 2012
- Rating: TV-PG
- User Rating:
- Premise: The comedian hosts a talk show that focuses on timely issues and relatable topics, such as marriage, dating, finance and parenting. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. A.D. The Bible Continues: The First Martyr
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. Jane The Virgin: Chapter Twenty-One