Season 2, Episode 5 And Give Up Show Biz?
First Aired: November 1, 1986
Spenser tries to determine the identity of an amnesiac standup comic and why someone wants to kill him. Robert Urich, Ron McLarty. Young Man: Patrick Breen. Evans: Paul Herman. Galway: Paul Sparer. Denning: Jerry Bamman. Quirk: Richard Jaeckel.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: September 20, 1985
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: Robert B. Parker's cultured Boston cop-turned-PI probes cases with his brooding, enigmatic pal, Hawk (later spun off into the `A Man Called Hawk' series). Various lady friends also helped the sensitive sleuth, notably guidance counselor Susan Silverman and… (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 4. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 5. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. I Can Do That: The Harlem Globetrotters, Penn and Teller, AiRealistic