Six Wives of Henry VIII 2003 | TV Show Watchlist
Recalling the monarch's spouses, from their points of view. A two-part documentary that makes extensive use of re-creations.
Premiered: July 16, 2003
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Wanting everything and unwilling to be subservient, Anne Boleyn, the second wife of the omnipotent king moves headlong towards a terrible fate but her wit, charm and courage shine to the end.
Catherine of Aragon seemed to be the perfect queen. She had love for her husband and was loyal to her people and to her faith, but she was unable to bear Henry a surviving son.
Henry's marriage to the raw-boned Anne of Cleves is the story of an uneasy alliance between England and Germany, a political convenience. But while the annulment of that marriage amounts to a corresponding escape from political dilemmas, it also means the parting of two close friends.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: July 16, 2003
- Rating: TV-PG
- User Rating:
- Premise: Recalling the monarch's spouses, from their points of view. A two-part documentary that makes extensive use of re-creations. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 5. Empire: Pilot
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. Wayward Pines: Don't Discuss Your Life Before