Season 4, Episode 4 Can I Come Up Now?
First Aired: July 11, 2004
David receives a visit from his ex-fiancée; Nate sees a psychic; Ruth gets to the bottom of the bizarre mailings; Joe and Brenda spend an evening with her mother (Joanna Cassidy); Claire, Anita and Edie have a frank talk about sex; Rico tries to put a lid on his extracurricular activities; and Keith is reluctant to discuss his personal life on the job. Jennifer: Missy Yager. Olivier: Peter Macdissi. Kyle: James Waterston.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: June 3, 2001
- Rating: TV-MA
- User Rating:
- Premise: Life---and death---at a family-owned funeral home in Los Angeles plays out in this provocative, at times macabre series created by Oscar-winning screenwriter Alan Ball (`American Beauty'). A recipient of several Emmys, it's a compelling, superbly acted dra… (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life