Season 2, Episode 3 Red Carpet Worthy?
First Aired: July 9, 2008
The contestants must style extremely long hair (some that even flows to the floor)---but without cutting a single strand. In the elimination heat, they must create glamorous hairdos for a red-carpet gala. Celebrity stylists Campbell McAuley and Mark Townsend are the guest judges. Also appearing: Alison Sweeney.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: April 11, 2007
- Rating: TV-14
- User Rating:
- Premise: A reality-competition series in which hairstylists go head-to-head in challenges. The winning stylist receives $100,000, among other prizes. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life