Season 3, Episode 6 Are We Sluts?
First Aired: July 16, 2000
Carrie's zeal to round the bases with Aidan (John Corbett) is tempered by his willingness to wait for the right pitch; Miranda takes inventory of her sexual history and finds it a bit overstocked; Samantha's “guests” have her neighbors up in arms; Charlotte dates a chatterbox. Steve: David Eigenberg. Alexander: Christopher Orr. Miranda: Cynthia Nixon.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: January 6, 1998
- Rating: TV-MA
- User Rating:
- Premise: The story revolves around four sassy New-York based women, Carrie, Charlotte, Miranda and Samantha who are in search of love, romance and long lasting relationships. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life