Season 3, Episode 4 Boy, Girl, Boy, Girl...
First Aired: June 25, 2000
Carrie feels like a fuddy-duddy when her younger date (Eddie Cahill) is more sexually liberal than she is; Charlotte gets in touch with her masculine side; Miranda blinks when Steve wants to move in; Samantha's new assistant is just as bossy as she is. Dawn: Alanis Morissette. Baird: Donovan Leitch. Steve: David Eigenberg. Matt: Chris Tardio. Stanford: Willie Garson.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: January 6, 1998
- Rating: TV-MA
- User Rating:
- Premise: The story revolves around four sassy New-York based women, Carrie, Charlotte, Miranda and Samantha who are in search of love, romance and long-lasting relationships. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly