Season 3, Episode 4 Boy, Girl, Boy, Girl...
First Aired: June 25, 2000
Carrie feels like a fuddy-duddy when her younger date (Eddie Cahill) is more sexually liberal than she is; Charlotte gets in touch with her masculine side; Miranda blinks when Steve wants to move in; Samantha's new assistant is just as bossy as she is. Dawn: Alanis Morissette. Baird: Donovan Leitch. Steve: David Eigenberg. Matt: Chris Tardio. Stanford: Willie Garson.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: January 6, 1998
- Rating: TV-MA
- User Rating:
- Premise: The story revolves around four sassy New-York based women, Carrie, Charlotte, Miranda and Samantha who are in search of love, romance and long-lasting relationships. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life