Season 13, Episode 4 Forever Wild?
First Aired: November 5, 2002
Observing environmental scientists in action. First stop: the Tallgrass Prairie Preserve in Oklahoma, a re-created prairie where buffalo once again roam. At Arizona's Biosphere 2 (site of a failed 1991-93 experiment in controled living), scientists “deliberately increase the pressure (more carbon, mostly) to see what breaks.” In St. Louis, host Alan Alda profiles veteran conservationist Peter Raven, the director of the Missouri Botanical Garden.
Cast & Details See all »
- Rating: TV-G
- User Rating:
- Premise: Science, technology and nature are examined with insight, humor and an eye on the practical, with smartly paced reports on such subjects as the big-bang theory, robots, the relationship between stress and illness, and whether we are alone in the universe.… (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
By Pbs (Direct)Buy New: $19.99
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life