Season 1, Episode 5 Would You Want Me to Tell You?
First Aired: August 20, 2007
Grace's team combs for clues in the vanishing of a bull statue. Among the suspects: a testy ex-wife, a peeved artist and an employee who was injured during the statue's installation. Meanwhile, Grace's eccentric aunt (Frances Fisher) arrives for a salute to Grace's father, a hero during the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing. Betty Hanadarko: Jessica Walter.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: July 23, 2007
- Rating: TV-MA
- User Rating:
- Premise: A hard-living, self-destructive Oklahoma City detective experiences a gradual spiritual awakening upon encountering an enigmatic, tobacco-spitting angel named Earl in this gritty crime series. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life