Season 2, Episode 5 Is There a Doctor in the House?
First Aired: July 6, 2009
Jerry advocates for a woman charged with drug possession, but the case stirs up a conflict between Jerry and Michelle's new cop boyfriend. In addition, Bobbi defends a client battling larceny charges; and Charlie and Judge Farnsworth (John Michael Higgins) spend a most interesting dinner together.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: September 1, 2008
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: Legal battles and relationship quandaries among young lawyers are charted in this courtroom drama created and executive produced by Steven Bochco ('NYPD Blue,' 'L.A. Law'). (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life