Season 3, Episode 9 Michael L.
First Aired: August 2, 2005
The Fab Five steps right up to offer some fashion wisdom to circus ringmaster Michael Leclair, of the Big Apple Circus. The gay brigade also helps Michael host a big-top barbecue for his fellow performers. And the Fab Five might even become part of the evening's act.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: July 15, 2003
- Rating: TV-14
- User Rating:
- Premise: In the breakout hit, style-challenged hetero men are rescued by gay men dubbed the Fab Five, who set about turning zeros into heroes by refining their appearances, nurturing their personalities and transforming their residences from drab to fab. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 5. Wayward Pines: Where Paradise Is Home
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly