Season 3, Episode 17 What's in a Word?
First Aired: April 15, 1999
When he hears LT using the "N" word with a black friend, Nathaniel (Eddie Karr) assumes its OK to use it with his own friend, who is outraged. LT: Eugene Byrd. Shamaya: Kathryne Dora Brown. Russell: Gerald McRaney. Bobbie: Tinsley Grimes.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: September 17, 1996
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: A `Touched by an Angel' spin-off about an out-of-work family crossing the U.S. in an old trailer, helping others while trying to realize their own American dream. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life