Season 4, Episode 9 Primetime: What Would You Do?
First Aired: January 7, 2011
Scenarios include teens taunting an elderly man, and "dining and dashing" at a restaurant; EMTs on break refusing to help a woman in distress; a shopper accidentally breaking an item in a high-end store, then asking other shoppers to keep quiet about it.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: February 26, 2008
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: Reports on the decision-making process that use hidden cameras to explore how people react to difficult situations in which there is no clear right-or-wrong choice. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly