Season 4, Episode 22 Primetime: What Would You Do?
First Aired: April 15, 2011
Scenarios include an overweight teen and her mother discussing having gastric-bypass surgery in a restaurant; elderly food-store clerks flummoxed by a scanner that doesn't work (it isn't their fault); a customer badgering a clothing-store employee; and a recovering alcoholic trying to buy a drink in a restaurant bar immediately following a dinner celebrating a year of sobriety.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: February 26, 2008
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: Reports on the decision-making process that use hidden cameras to explore how people react to difficult situations in which there is no clear right-or-wrong choice. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly