Season 4, Episode 21 Primetime: What Would You Do?
First Aired: April 8, 2011
Scenarios include a man about to propose to a woman in a restaurant where other patrons know that she is two-timing him; a manager of a health-food store rejecting an overweight job applicant in front of customers; and a seemingly solicitous young woman actually attempting to get an older man to put her in his will at the expense of his children.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: February 26, 2008
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: Reports on the decision-making process that use hidden cameras to explore how people react to difficult situations in which there is no clear right-or-wrong choice. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 6. Bullseye: Amazing New Competition Series
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia