Season 4, Episode 13 Primetime: What Would You Do?
First Aired: February 4, 2011
In Arizona, a person posing as an off-duty security guard demands identification from a Latino family for no apparent reason other than their appearance. Series host John Quinones also faces that demand. Other scenarios include tip theft at a restaurant; a coffee-shop manager discriminating against two hearing-impaired job applicants; and diner patrons seeing a man they believe to be a fugitive from justice entering the establishment.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: February 26, 2008
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: Reports on the decision-making process that use hidden cameras to explore how people react to difficult situations in which there is no clear right-or-wrong choice. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 6. Scandal: You Can't Take Command
- 7. Empire: Pilot