Season 3, Episode 7 Primetime: What Would You Do?
First Aired: August 20, 2010
Scenarios include a lost child; a baby left alone in one hot parked car and a dog left alone in another; and a gay couple displaying affection in public. Also: an update on a previous segment about a homeless person collapsing on a busy street. All the segments aired on different past episodes.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: February 26, 2008
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: Reports on the decision-making process that use hidden cameras to explore how people react to difficult situations in which there is no clear right-or-wrong choice. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. A.D. The Bible Continues: The First Martyr
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York