Season 4, Episode 3 Primetime: What Would You Do?
First Aired: November 5, 2010
Scenarios include a tipsy mom in a bar with a young child; a clerk making anti-Semitic insults to a Jewish couple; a panhandler pretending to be needy; a Muslim teenager arguing in public with her conservative parents about her attire.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: February 26, 2008
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: Reports on the decision-making process that use hidden cameras to explore how people react to difficult situations in which there is no clear right-or-wrong choice. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life