Season 2, Episode 8 Primetime: What Would You Do?
First Aired: March 17, 2009
At a Nevada restaurant, actors portraying a 65-year-old polygamist and his three wives celebrate his impending fourth marriage---to a visibly reluctant 15-year-old girl. Other scenarios include teens assaulting a Hispanic man; and aspiring infomercial actors being asked to endorse products they know nothing about. The polygamy segment includes comments by Elissa Wall, who was raised in the sect led by Mormon fundamentalist Warren Jeffs and was forced to wed a relative at age 14 in 2001.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: February 26, 2008
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: Reports on the decision-making process that use hidden cameras to explore how people react to difficult situations in which there is no clear right-or-wrong choice. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 5. Empire: Pilot
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. Wayward Pines: Don't Discuss Your Life Before