Season 2, Episode 5 Primetime: What Would You Do?
First Aired: February 17, 2009
Scenarios include a real-estate agent mistreating black and Muslim couples; a stranger approaching a young girl about a lost puppy; a confused elderly man getting behind the wheel of a car in which his granddaughters are passengers; and a woman's best friend planning to marry a much younger man.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: February 26, 2008
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: Reports on the decision-making process that use hidden cameras to explore how people react to difficult situations in which there is no clear right-or-wrong choice. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly