Season 22, Episode 3 Life. Support. Music.
First Aired: July 7, 2009
"Life. Support. Music." tells the story of guitarist Jason Crigler, who backed, among others, Norah Jones. At a 2004 gig, he suffered a brain hemorrhage that led doctors to believe he'd be in a vegetative state for the rest of his life---if he survived. Despite that prognosis, his wife Monica---who was three months pregnant with their first child---and family decided to undertake an intensive rehabilitative regime, and in so doing brought him back.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: July 5, 1988
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: This acclaimed, long-running documentary series is a showcase for independent films on a wide variety of subjects, from the heartwarming (`Sweet Old Song,' about a 91-year-old musician) to the whimsical (`The Sweetest Sound,' a study of names) to the contr… (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life