A sitcom about socially awkward and straight laced nine-to-fiver and his lazy, obnoxious roommate, a slacker who fancies himself to be a musician.
Premiered: September 19, 2003
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Dobby is offered a job in New York by Simon, her ex-boyfriend. Uncertain about the offer, Dobby suggests that she and Mark spend a weekend in the country. The perfect time, as far as Jeremy is concerned, to get a few things off his chest.
Jeremy, desperate to avoid living with Superhans, sparks up an old relationship with Sarah, Mark’s sister, and moves in with her and her five year old son, Joshy. Mark launches a campaign to be elected chairman of the freehold committee of Apollo House.
Jeremy finally agrees to leave the flat and move in with Superhans. Mark employs a decorator, Andy, to repaint the kitchen, and Jeremy helps out by giving him free ‘life-coaching’ advice. Meanwhile, Mark enrolls on a business studies evening course...
Simon, invites Mark, Dobby, Jeremy and Superhans to join him and his friends for paintballing. Mark is convinced that Simon is using the weekend as a cover to get back with Dobby, and Jeremy is convinced he can life coach Neil, Simon's best friend.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: September 19, 2003
- Rating: TV-MA
- User Rating:
- Premise: A sitcom about socially awkward and straight laced nine-to-fiver and his lazy, obnoxious roommate, a slacker who fancies himself to be a musician. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 4. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 5. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. I Can Do That: The Harlem Globetrotters, Penn and Teller, AiRealistic