Parents Just Don't Understand 2014 | TV Show Watchlist
A reality show in which kids and parents learn about each others' lives by swapping places.
Premiered: August 23, 2014
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
When a busy mother of three boys reaches out to Joey for help with her son, the switch is on! As he takes on personal training, running errands, and cooking 4 separate dinners, she must contend with algebra, improv, and voice lessons.
A 14-year-old singer and her stressed mom switch lives for a day. While daughter wrangles a business meeting, mom hits all the wrong notes in singing class. They both claim to have the harder life, but after 24 hours, who will be singing a different tune?
Joey swaps the lives of a busy 10-year-old boy and his overbearing mom. As he shops for shoes and real estate, she must grapple with guitar lessons, karate class, and Hebrew school. When the tables are turned, will she be persuaded to give him a break?
An overwhelmed 13-year-old girl asks Joey for help because her soccer coach dad puts way too much pressure on her. Will struggling through geometry, school government and soccer practice convince him it's time to ease up on his daughter?
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: August 23, 2014
- Rating: TV-PG
- User Rating:
- Premise: A reality show in which kids and parents learn about each others' lives by swapping places. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life