Season 4, Episode 5 There's Something I Need to Tell You...
First Aired: October 9, 2012
Kristina shares her medical news with the family; Julia decides to make a change when stress at work mounts; Victor's baseball game makes Joel nervous; Sarah and Hank share a sensitive moment; and Crosby ponders his stake in the Luncheonette.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: March 2, 2010
- Rating: TV-PG
- User Rating:
- Premise: A comedy-drama following a large and imperfect family as they tackle the challenges of raising kids and starting over after setbacks. Based on the hit 1989 film. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. A.D. The Bible Continues: The First Martyr
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. Jane The Virgin: Chapter Twenty-One