One Born Every Minute 2011 | TV Show Watchlist
A documentary series following the goings-on at a maternity ward in a Columbus, Ohio, hospital.
Premiered: February 1, 2011
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
An unplanned pregnancy forces a young father to learn how to be a supportive spouse. And, with her second baby coming fast, one mom is forced to face a painful delivery without the help of an epidural.
A doctor dad puts the staff's patience to the test while a doting duo wants a vaginal birth. Then, proud parents have two boys at home and hope to get the girl they've always wanted.
A petrified teenager turns to her boyfriend for guidance as she faces the delivery of her second baby and a couple of youthful forty-something's are forced to grow up in a hurry when their delivery takes a terrifying turn.
A teenage mom is left in a daze as her baby is rushed to the NICU moments after its first breath. And, a progressive couple is determined to go all natural in the delivery of their second baby. Plus, a stay-at-home dad gets a friendly lesson in Japanese tradition from his mother-in-law.
Video ClipsSee all »
Watch See all »
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: February 1, 2011
- Rating: TV-PG
- User Rating:
- Premise: A documentary series following the goings-on at a maternity ward in a Columbus, Ohio, hospital. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life