Ocean Mysteries With Jeff Corwin 2011 | TV Show Watchlist
Exploring exotic sea creatures and their similarities to humans and other land animals.
Premiered: September 3, 2011
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Jeff Corwin explores the Gold Coast of Australia to connect with giant bats. Jeff feed hundreds of baby bats recovering from the heat wave, helps an injured bat recover from his broken leg, and returns rehabilitated bats back to their wild habitat.
Jeff Corwin travels to the largest wetland habitat in southern Africa to explore the vast waterways of the Okavango Delta. Jeff encounters herds of elephants, lagoons filled with hippos, snakes living in the trees, and many of southern Africa’s birds.
Host Jeff Corwin joins an international team of biologists on a mission to explore the mysterious world of Hawaii's sharks. Using the latest technology, Jeff comes face to face with deepwater predators that live more than 1000 feet below the waves!
During the rainy season, Jeff Corwin travels to the wetland habitat in southern Africa to explore the vast waterways of the Okavango Delta. At every turn, Jeff encounters exotic and endangered animals that migrate to the lif-giving water.
Watch See all »
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: September 3, 2011
- Rating: TV-G
- User Rating:
- Premise: Exploring exotic sea creatures and their similarities to humans and other land animals. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly