A series profiling people with anxiety disorders and then following their therapy.
Premiered: May 25, 2009
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Kerrie is obsessed with the fear of contamination by germs. Her OCD is so extreme that she cannot be touched by other people, including her family members. Kerrie has never had a boyfriend and she has no friends.
Phillip is obsessed with cleanliness, yard work, and organization. His OCD makes it almost impossible to spend time with his two children because he's afraid of the messes that kids make. Phillip has to beat his OCD so that his children can have the father they need. Meanwhile, Kerrie's fear of germs is so extreme that she can't be touched by other people.
Rashawndalynn began to worry about disease and death after a doctor found pre-cancerous cells in her body. Her constant state of panic has led to the loss of her job, and she and her son will become homeless if she doesn't receive treatment. Melody is terrified of getting a fatal food-borne illness, which prevents her from living on her own at college.
Mark obsessively taps and counts, believing that it protects his family from harm and even death. Sarihn obsessively cleans her kitchen and bathroom to get rid of germs, particularly bodily fluids, and wears black latex gloves in public. Her OCD has cost her a music career, and keeps her from having an intimate relationship with her boyfriend.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: May 25, 2009
- Rating: TV-PG
- User Rating:
- Premise: A series profiling people with anxiety disorders and then following their therapy. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 5. Empire: Pilot
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. Wayward Pines: Don't Discuss Your Life Before