Season 6, Episode 2 Can Science Stop Crime?
First Aired: October 17, 2012
Crime science and technology are examined. Included: detecting clues that are held by a corpse; discerning a suspect's fabrications by looking inside his or her brain; and tracking the development of a psychopath's mind. Also: the ease with which criminals can hijack almost anything, including laptops, pacemakers and cars.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: January 25, 2005
- Rating: TV-PG
- User Rating:
- Premise: A newsmagazine that explores science-related matters. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Where Paradise is Home
- 5. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly