Season 6, Episode 1 What Makes Us Human?
First Aired: October 10, 2012
In the Season 6 premiere, David Pogue examines the evolutionary roots of those traits that separate humans from other species. He also investigates what may have happened to the Neanderthals and undergoes a test to see if he has any Neanderthal DNA. Also: the story of Ethiopian paleoanthropologist Zeresenay Alemseged, who discovered the fossil bones of Selam, a 3.3 million-year-old human ancestor who is often called "Lucy's baby."
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: January 25, 2005
- Rating: TV-PG
- User Rating:
- Premise: A newsmagazine that explores science-related matters. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 6. Bullseye: Amazing New Competition Series
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia