Season 5, Episode 3 How Does the Brain Work?
First Aired: February 2, 2011
How the brain works, featuring illusionists Penn and Teller and sleight-of-hand artist Apollo Robbins in a segment on the processing of visual information; humorist Mo Rocca learning firsthand about mind control; and neuroscientist David Eagleman demonstrating how the brain constructs reality. Also: how programming computers to mimic the human thought process is revealing new insights into the brain.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: January 25, 2005
- Rating: TV-PG
- User Rating:
- Premise: A newsmagazine that explores science-related matters. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life