Season 41, Episode 9 Asteroid: Doomsday or Payday?
First Aired: November 20, 2013
The dichotomy that surrounds asteroids is examined. On the one hand, a large asteroid could end life on Earth. On the other hand, however, some asteroids could provide a massive payday for intrepid entrepreneurs, as they can contain billions of dollars' worth of such elements as iron, nickel and even platinum.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: March 3, 1974
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: PBS's premier science-documentary series, which has won six Peabody Awards and more than 20 Emmys (four in 2002 alone) since its 1974 debut. `Nova' clearly, and often engagingly, `demystifies' a vast range of science, technology and history topics---past a… (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
By Hal LeonardBuy New: $13.15
By Temple University PressBuy New: $31.42
Beginning Jazz Bass: How to Create Jazz Bass Lines Including Two-Feel, Walking Bass, Bossa Nova, Ballads, Fills & More!
By Musicians Institute PressBuy New: $16.60
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. A.D. The Bible Continues: The First Martyr
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. Jane The Virgin: Chapter Twenty-One