Season 17, Episode 4 Oliver's Travels: Do We Look Like That?
First Aired: October 24, 1996
In the conclusion of "Oliver's Travels: Do We Look like That," Oliver and Diane (Sinead Cusack) reach an island off Scotland where they get news about Aristotle, whose identity provides an unexpected twist for the couple. Oliver: Alan Bates. Baxter: Bill Paterson.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: February 5, 1980
- Rating: TV-PG
- User Rating:
- Premise: Whodunits, courtroom dramas and suspense tales make up this often brilliant anthology. It features adaptations of tales by myriad classic mystery writers, from Arthur Conan Doyle and Agatha Christie to Dick Francis and John Mortimer, with such notable figu… (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly