Season 2, Episode 1 Now, Who Wants Ice Cream?
First Aired: November 15, 1996
A separatist demands that his Montana cabin be declared its own sovereign nation; two European vacationers try to slip illegal drugs past customs; a cooking demonstration turns tragic. Also: an Olympics parody. David Cross, Bob Odenkirk.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: November 3, 1995
- Rating: TV-MA
- User Rating:
- Premise: Often inspired sketch lunacy with an absurdist, stream-of-consciousness style, this series found a cult following similar to that of `Monty Python' and `SCTV.' Guest stars included Jack Black, Conan O'Brien, Andy Richter, Jon Stewart and Jeff Goldblum. Bef… (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 6. Scandal: You Can't Take Command
- 7. Empire: Pilot