Season 1, Episode 4 Who Let You In?
First Aired: November 24, 1995
A spoof of the O.J. trial finds the Pope eluding officials in the Popemobile and a "bloody ring" that doesn't fit; and a pool champ hawks his "how to" video featuring "great moments" in human disasters. David Cross, Bob Odenkirk.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: November 3, 1995
- Rating: TV-MA
- User Rating:
- Premise: Often inspired sketch lunacy with an absurdist, stream-of-consciousness style, this series found a cult following similar to that of `Monty Python' and `SCTV.' Guest stars included Jack Black, Conan O'Brien, Andy Richter, Jon Stewart and Jeff Goldblum. Bef… (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life