Season 2, Episode 4 Are Drones Destroying our Democracy?
First Aired: February 1, 2013
The moral and legal implications of using drones to target enemies are discussed with former Senate Select Committee on Intelligence general counsel Vicki Divoll and Center for Constitutional Rights executive director Vincent Warren. Also: Matt Taibbi (Rolling Stone) on America's big bankers and accountability.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: January 13, 2012
- Rating: TV-G
- User Rating:
- Premise: The state of American democracy is discussed. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life