Season 2, Episode 4 Are Drones Destroying our Democracy?
First Aired: February 1, 2013
The moral and legal implications of using drones to target enemies are discussed with former Senate Select Committee on Intelligence general counsel Vicki Divoll and Center for Constitutional Rights executive director Vincent Warren. Also: Matt Taibbi (Rolling Stone) on America's big bankers and accountability.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: January 13, 2012
- Rating: TV-G
- User Rating:
- Premise: The state of American democracy is discussed. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 6. Bullseye: Amazing New Competition Series
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia