Season 1, Episode 4 How Do Conservatives and Liberals See the World?
First Aired: February 3, 2012
The ways that conservatives and liberals see the world is discussed with psychologist Jonathan Haidt (University of Virginia). Also: a Bill Moyers essay on why Newt Gingrich might be afraid of Saul Alinsky.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: January 13, 2012
- Rating: TV-G
- User Rating:
- Premise: The state of American democracy is discussed. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life