Season 1, Episode 4 How Do Conservatives and Liberals See the World?
First Aired: February 3, 2012
The ways that conservatives and liberals see the world is discussed with psychologist Jonathan Haidt (University of Virginia). Also: a Bill Moyers essay on why Newt Gingrich might be afraid of Saul Alinsky.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: January 13, 2012
- Rating: TV-G
- User Rating:
- Premise: The state of American democracy is discussed. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia