Season 1, Episode 35 What Did the Debates Tell Us?
First Aired: October 26, 2012
Analysis of the presidential debates with Kathleen Hall Jamieson (Annenberg Public Policy Center) and Marty Kaplan (Norman Lear Center). Also: former TARP special inspector general Neil Barofsky is interviewed.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: January 13, 2012
- Rating: TV-G
- User Rating:
- Premise: The state of American democracy is discussed. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life