Season 1, Episode 35 What Did the Debates Tell Us?
First Aired: October 26, 2012
Analysis of the presidential debates with Kathleen Hall Jamieson (Annenberg Public Policy Center) and Marty Kaplan (Norman Lear Center). Also: former TARP special inspector general Neil Barofsky is interviewed.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: January 13, 2012
- Rating: TV-G
- User Rating:
- Premise: The state of American democracy is discussed. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Where Paradise is Home
- 5. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly