A medical drama about a brilliant neurosurgeon whose home life is in shambles.
Premiered: March 10, 2011
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Nick's stag party is halted when a fatal traffic accident results in the whole team being called in to the hospital - where the facilities are stretched to breaking point.
Monroe and Bremner attempt parallel miracles - curing the epilepsy of a middle-aged woman and a heart transplant for a teenage girl. It’s just a pity their love lives are about to come unstuck.
Monroe has his hands full pursuing Lizzie while playing agony aunt to Shepherd. Then an awkward, violent woman is admitted to St Matthew's with a deadly cerebral aneurysm.
Monroe finds himself without purpose after a catastrophic operation. Grave complications mean Bremner's operation on a five-year-old refugee turns into a race against time.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: March 10, 2011
- Rating: TV-14
- User Rating:
- Premise: A medical drama about a brilliant neurosurgeon whose home life is in shambles. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
By Harry N. AbramsBuy New: $26.48
By CitadelBuy New: $14.54
By Houghton Mifflin HarcourtBuy New: $19.26
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly