Season 1, Episode 3 For What It's Worth...
First Aired: September 22, 2006
Marin, who's struggling with her single status more than she expected, is asked to host Elmo's charity bachelor auction. She does more than just host it. Meanwhile, Patrick takes a nervous Annie to meet his mother, Celia (Cynthia Stevenson); and Ben and Theresa's relationship gets more complicated. Mai: Lauren Tom. Tiffannii: Chelan Simmons.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: September 12, 2006
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: Anne Heche stars as a 'relationship coach' and best-selling author who starts life afresh in Alaska after learning that her fiancé has been cheating on her. Executive producers include former 'Sex and the City' writer Jenny Bicks and 'Walk the Line' direct… (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 6. Scandal: You Can't Take Command
- 7. Empire: Pilot